The company was founded in 1918 by master mechanic Karl Tränklein. In 1948 the family-owned company began developing and manufacturing machines for the graphics industry. Since 1978 the
company has been headed by Claus Blind, a member of the third generation.
For years Karl Tränklein GmbH has been offering its customers a broad range of machines for paper and cardboard conversion, all of which are designed and built at the company itself. By staying in close touch with its customers it is able to enhance its products on a continuous basis.
Tränklein machines have been exhibited at numerous international trade fairs, ensuring them a worldwide reputation.