Karl Tränklein GmbH
Fon +49 (0)7031 7567-0
Fax +49 (0)7031 7567-50
N.º de registro: 241000
Responsable de contenidos
de este sitio web:
• Máquinas troqueladoras
1. Name and contact data of the Controller
Karl Tränklein GmbH, Ringstraße 2, 71101 Schönaich, Germany
Telephone: +49 (0)7031 – 7567-0
Telefax: +49 (0) 7031 – 7567-50
2. Collection and Storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and use thereof
a) When you contact us by telephone, telefax, email, post, contact form on the website or in person, personal data (in particular name and contact details of contact persons) is transferred by you and collected by us. When using the contact form on our website, first name, last name, company name, telephone number and email address as well as your concern must be stated. Further data may be given voluntarily. The processing of this data takes place according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. b GDPR in order to fulfil a contract or to send requested information, consultation regarding products and other contractual actions. The data is deleted as soon as we are no longer legally obliged to store it, i.e. after your request has been processed and in case of a contract having been concluded after the contract is executed and after tax and commercial law obligations to store the data have expired.
b) When you visit our website, the browser on your device automatically sends data to the server where our website is hosted and stored in so-called logfiles. The following data is saved:
· IP address of the accessing device
· date and time of the access,
· name and URL of the accessed file,
· referring URL,
· browser used.
The data listed is processed by us for the following purposes: ensuring a smooth connection to the website, comfortable use of the website, analysis of system security and stability as well as other administrative purposes. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above. Storage time: 3 months.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. If you do not wish this, you can configure your browser so that no cookies can be stored on your device or that a warning appears before a new cookie is stored. Deactivating cookies can, however, limit the functions of our website.
3. Disclosure of data to third parties
No disclosure of your personal data to third parties takes place only if this is necessary according Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. b GDPR in order to fulfil contracts. Recipient of the data is also our IT service provider during maintenance and repair of our infrastructure and our applications as well as webhosting.
4. Rights of persons concerned
You have the right to:
• withdraw according to Art. 7 Sec. 3 GDPR your granted consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of data processing due to consent granted until the withdrawal;
• according to Art. 15 GDPR request access to your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request access to the purpose of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients who received or are receiving your personal data, the planned storage time, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or withdrawal, the existence of the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your data if it was not collected by us as well as the existence of an automated decision finding including profiling and meaningful information regarding their details, if applicable;
• according to Art. 16 GDPR request immediate rectification of incorrect data or the completion of your personal data stored by us;
• according to Art. 17 GDPR request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to free speech and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, is of public interest or is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
• according to Art. 18 GDPR request the limitation of processing your personal data if you dispute the correctness of the data, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its erasure and we no longer require the data but you require it in order to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have opposed against processing according to Art. 32 GDPR;
• according to Art. 20 GDPR receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its tramission to a new controller without hindrance and
• according to Art. 77 GDPR lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In general, you can contact the competent supervisory authority of your usual domicile or work location or our office location.
5. Right to objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 Sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right according to Art. 21 GDPR to object against processing your personal data, if your personal circumstances provide reasons for this. If you wish to make use of your right to object, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient.
Schönaich, Mai 2018